Don't let your website be an embarassment to your establishment! Let Blue Buckle help you get a professional website at an acceptable cost. Web design, hosting, web hosting, web development, search engine optimization, seo, seo overhaul, seo tips, web development tutorial, business tools, photo retouching, website development, affordable website, cheap website, small business resources, entrepreneurialship, print marketing design, logo design, logo development, corporate identity, graphic design, graphic work, logo creation, e-mail marketing, internet marketing
What makes our web development services better than our competitors?
1. Websites are Built From the Ground Up!: We employ a multi-stage CUSTOM web design process that includes conceptualization and planning using flow-charts. Our web design process does not begin inside of a text editor or website builder application (such as Dreamweaver or GoLive or using limited software such as that of godaddy's services. Instead, the web development process begins on a piece of paper or within a flowchart software. We then create wireframe mock-ups in the most current and up to date softwares such as Adobe Photoshop CS4. Finally, we implement the design and include the website content. The web designs are converted from images to actual web development code (markup). In summary, our websites are built from the ground up!
2. State-of-the-art project Collaboration Tools!: Your web development, design, or marketing project gets a dedicated team of business and technical professionals working on it. Your team stays dedicated to your project from start to finish until it is done to your satisfaction. Larger web development projects sometimes require several people to get it done in a timely fashion. To keep the web development project running smoothly state-of-the-art project collaboration tools are used. This helps keep communications about your web development project organized and keeps all correspondence and notes related to your project in a centralized at-a-glance location to keep everyone on the same page. The software also allows us to create milestones, stay on top of deadlines, and monitor the project budget which means whether it is a web design project, search engine optimization project, e-commerce project, or some type of internet or e-mail marketing project, it is done on time and within budget!
3. High Quality Design: As you can see from our web design portfolio page our web design is high quality. Every design is created with the five basic web design elements in mind including balance, unity, emphasis, contrast and rhythm. We also create each design with a business and marketing mindset so that it has the optimal effect on your target market and your visitors.
4. Current Web Design Technology: We are constantly educating
our developers, designers, and programmers with continuing education
courses, new books teaching cutting edge programming languages, and Web
2.0 methods. We use CSS/XHTML for our design and always include PHP
where it will increase the websites usability and make it more
efficient for updating, thus saving you money. We stay on top of the
latest programming languages and technologies so that you don't have to
train your own employees in these complicated and extremely technical
5. Well-written, Interesting, Gramatically-correct Content: All of our workers were born and raised in the United States with English as a first language and are highly educated and business-minded. As a result, all of our content writing services and the content that will appear on your website will be well-written, gramatically correct, and written in a style that will support your marketing message, brand, and call your visitors to action.
6. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Friendly: We only create websites that are search engine friendly. What good is having a website if nobody knows about it or can find it using search engines? Unlike almost every other competitor we build our websites with search engines in mind and all of our developers stay up to date on the algorithms used by top search engines by reviewing and participating in discussion on search engine optimization techniques with industry leading experts through online collaboration. We build our findings into the websites we create for free, which results in more traffic, leads, and sales for you! If your web developers are using template websites (which most are) or are building your website using website builder applications they are usually not taking SEO into account and almost none include it for free in their design! That's the Blue Buckle difference!
7. Way too much to list on our main page!
Enjoy our lastest articles, provided for FREE to help you grow your business!
- Using SEO to drive traffic to your website (view more) (read article)
- Creating the perfect advertisement (view more) (read article)
- Ten things you can do TODAY to boost sales! (view more) (read article)
- Branding: Creating a respectable, professional, and eye catching image for your company! (view more) (read article)
- Hosting Matters: Getting the biggest bang for your buck with your hosting provider (view more) (read article)
- Managing and Nuturing leads effectively. (view more) (read article)